TDECU Insurance Agency, LLC is here to help you prepare and plan for the unexpected bumps in the road with comprehensive auto insurance solutions.
Whether you’re a seasoned driver, adding a teen to your existing policy, or a young adult buying your own insurance for the first time, choosing a new insurance policy can be intimidating. Our agents at TDECU Insurance Agency are here to make the process easier—from the purchasing point to filing claims. We’ll work with you to find the best car insurance rates that won’t sacrifice coverage, giving you the best value for your dollar. As an independent insurance agency, we can do the comparison work for you, finding you the best coverage at the best value.
In general, a standard auto insurance policy may include:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive & Collision
Liability coverage includes both property damage and bodily injury liability, but you can select your preferred limits as one way of managing your risk and cost.
You may also want to consider purchasing an umbrella insurance policy to extend liability limits on your auto and home insurance policies. This purchase is recommended and our agency is happy to discuss and provide quotes to help you make this crucial decision.
Being a safe driver means respecting other drivers on Texas roads, including those who prefer other types of vehicles. TDECU Insurance Agency is happy to offer affordable motorcycle insurance to our clients, with competitive prices that make motorcycles one of the least expensive vehicles to drive. We want to make sure you are having fun out there, without worrying about the unexpected.
Loan Protection Options with TDECU
Additionally, when you finance your vehicle with TDECU, you can protect your loans with the following benefits:
- Credit Life & Disability, which can cover the remainder of your loan, should you lose your life or become disabled.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP), which can cover the amount on a loan that is the difference between the loan amount and the amount covered by your automobile policy.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP), which can cover the cost to repair your vehicle after it has broken down (roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection, etc.)
TDECU would be happy to further discuss loans and protection program shown above with you.
Discover and Drive On Safely
Since 2008, TDECU Insurance Agency has been improving the lives of our Members – and we want to help improve yours! To learn about your auto insurance options, get cost of premium estimates, or have your other questions answered, please do not hesitate to call 888-833-7358, or fill out the free quote form. We look forward to keeping you safe—on and off the road.